- Alexandrov, A.V. & Hennerici, M.G. (2007). Writing good abstracts. Cerebrovascular disease. 23, 256-259.
- Fisher, W.E. (2005). Abstract writing. Journal of Surgical Research, 128, 162-164.
- Haigh, C.A. (2006). The art of the abstract. Nurse Education Today, 26, 355-357.
- Happell, B. (2007). Hitting the target! A no ears approach to writing an abstract for a conference presentation. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 16, 447-452.
- Cain, K. L., & Geremia, C. M. (2011). Accelerometer data collection and scoring manual for adult & senior studies. San Diego State University, San Diego, CA.
- Borrelli, B. (2011). The assessment, monitoring and enhancement of treatment fidelity in public health clinical trials. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 71, S52-S63.
- Aranda, S. (2008). Designing nursing interventions. Collegian, 15(1), 19-25.
- Schulz, K. F., Altman, D. G. & Moher, D. (2010). CONSORT 2010 Statement: updated guidelines for reporting parallel group randomized trials. Ann Int Med; 152.
- Guide for Peer Reviewers of Biomedical Manuscripts (training to orient and educate peer reviewers on how to perform their tasks).
- Butz, A.M., Kohr, L., & Jones, D. (2004). Developing a successful poster presentation. Journal of Pediatric Health Care, 18, 45-48.
- Erren, T.C. & Bourne, P.E. (2007). Ten simple rules for a good poster presentation. PloS Computational Biology, 3, 0777-0778.
- Lowcay, B. & McIntyre, E. (2005). Research posters-the way to display. British Medical Journal, December, 251-252.
- Lowcay, B. & McIntyre, E. (2006). Research posters ?the way to display (2). British Medical Journal, January, 29.