- Animal Research (IACAUC)
University policy and guidelines for animal research.
- Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC)
Supports clinical and translational researchers through high-level informatics and information technology.
Connects businesses with MSU Resources to aid them in reaching their business goals.
- Center for Statistical Training and Consulting (CSTAT)
Supports faculty, staff and graduate students through statistical training, grant development, and consulting.
- Chemical, Radiation, and Biological Research (ORCBS)
Office that works to ensure health and safety, environmental protection, and regulatory compliance.
- Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI)
Supports clinical and translational research at Michigan State University.
- Controller’s Office
MSU website for financial information.
- Health Information Technology
Technological services department for MSU’s Human Health Affairs.
- Human Research (HRPP)
University policy and guidelines for human research.
- Manual of Business Procedures
Manual that outlines the proper University business procedures and fiscal oversight.
- MSU Computer Store
Store where computers, hardware and software can be purchased.
- MSU Library
MSU Libraries provide access to books and scholarly journal articles.
- MSU Stores
Warehouse where MSU’s commonly used high-volume items are stocked and distributed.
- MSU Technologies
University policy and guidelines related to intellectual property rights.
- Office of Sponsored Programs/Contract & Grants (OSP/CGA)
MSU website for the fiscal administration of gifts, grants and contracts.
- Purchasing Office
Office that manages the supply chain at MSU.
- Vice President for Research & Graduate Studies (VPRGS)
Michigan State University Research website.