Doctoral Nurses Association
Fostering Interaction and Support for Doctoral Students
The Doctoral Nurses Association (DNA) is a student organization that serves as an academic and social group for PhD and DNP students in the Michigan State University College of Nursing.
DNA organizes various social and academic events to foster interaction among doctoral students encouraging productivity and scholarship.
Benefits of Membership:
- Weekly writing group meetings to foster student productivity
- Opportunities for peer, social and academic support
- Support and encouragement to engage in scholarly activities
- End of the year celebration and panel discussion on topics relevant to doctoral students
- Opportunities to aid in recruitment efforts of PhD and DNP students
- All PhD and DNP students are eligible members and membership is free. As a member, you have a right to:
- Receive all communications and announcements
- Participate in DNA activities and events
- Utilize weekly writing groups
- Nominate, vote or run for any DNA office (president, vice president, treasurer, secretary, and PhD and DNP liaison)
Get involved: Visit the Doctoral Nurses Association Community in D2L