Getting Involved: "The Voice of Michigan NPs"
The Michigan Council of Nurse Practitioners (MICNP) is often referred to as the "voice of Michigan NPs." Their mission is to promote a healthy Michigan through:
- Advocating for excellence in NP practice, education and research;
- Shaping the future of health care through advancing health policy;
- Ensuring the ability of NPs to practice to the full extent of their education;
- Building a positive image of the NP role as a leader in the state and national health care community.
The purpose of the MSU MICNP student chapter is to provide nurse practitioner students with an understanding of professional issues, and to aid in the development of the student, professional, and responsibility for the healthcare of people.
Benefits of Membership:
- To influence health care, nurse practitioner education and practice through advocacy
- Promote and encourage participation in the community
- Represent nurse practitioner students in the public, institutions and other organizations
- Leadership opportunities
- Join the Michigan Council of Nurse Practitioners for $50.00 at www.micnp.org.
- Send an email to email@example.com, if you're interested in joining or have questions.
- Membership fees for the MICNP MSU Student Chapter are $20.00 annually.
- Applications for membership can be found here.
Get involved: MICNP Student Chapter Facebook Page