Invested in your Academic SuccessFrom assisting you in meeting admission requirements to helping you matriculate through your chosen program, a team of College of Nursing advisors is ready to help you make the most of your academic and clinical experiences.
Services available to support you include:
- Program Admissions
- Academic Advising
- Addressing Enrollment Issues
- Clinical Placements
- Career Counseling
- Degree Verification and Conferrals
Michigan State University also provides academic support services, including:
- Undergraduate University Division- helping undergraduate students achieve their academic goals.
- Learning Resource Center - providing advising and tutoring services, and study-related seminars and workshops.
- Math Learning Center - providing assistance with concepts taught up through 200-level math courses, and some 300-level courses.
- MSU Office of Supportive Services - providing advising and tutoring services for students in the College Achievement Admissions Program (CAAP) and McNair/SROP program.
- Writing Center - providing assistance with drafting, revising, and editing papers.
- MSU Counseling Center - licensed professional counselors helping all students succeed by empowering students to deal with life issues.
- Student Athlete Support Services (SASS) - providing each student athlete with guidance, resources and support that will enhance their development both academically and personally.