Skip to content

College of Nursing

Request Forms and Submissions

Have a request? We have you covered.


Degree verification
The College of Nursing will provide verification of degrees received, courses taken and clinical hours earned for nursing alumni or current students. In addition, students can contact the university as well by completing the Degree Verification Form.

Destination survey
If you graduated with a BSN within the past six months, please complete or update your destination survey. It's a snapshot of where our students have gone and how they're doing in the transition from college.

Keep in touch
The College offers many opportunities to help our alumni and friends maintain relationships with each other, the college and the university. Be part of the vibrant online community of Spartan nurses, faculty and friends. 

Transcript requests
Visit the MSU Office of the Registrar to request official transcripts. 

MSU nursing pins
Are you a Spartan nurse that has lost your graduation pin or wish you would have ordered one prior to graduation? You can purchase your Nursing Pin online.

Current students

Enrollment verification
Students needing documentation that verifies enrollment status, please contact:

Office of Student Affairs
Bott Building for Nursing Education and Research
1355 Bogue St., Room #C120
East Lansing, MI 48824-1317
Phone: (517) 353-4827
Fax: (517) 432-8251

Please allow two weeks’ notice to respond to requests. 

In your request, provide:

  • Name
  • Former names
  • PID
  • Phone
  • Email
  • Nursing program
  • Start date
  • Graduation date
  • Purpose of verification (i.e., employment, prescriptive authority, application for advanced practice certification, RN licensure, other)
  • Where to send your degree verification

Faculty interview request

Faculty recommendation form (contact Student Affairs)

An override will allow a student to bypass enrollment restrictions for a course. The Office of Student Affairs can assist with overrides for NUR 301 Pathophysiology or for ANTR 350 Human Gross Anatomy.

*NOTE: An override request does not guarantee you a spot in the course.

Access the NUR 301 form here.
Access the ANTR 350 form here.