Thrive in an Academic Community where Values of Hard Work and Creative Productivity Produce Outcomes that Strengthen the Health of the Community
The Michigan State University College of Nursing is a leader in creating positive change in healthcare outcomes locally, nationally, and globally through excellence in nursing education, research, and practice.
Accelerate Your Nursing Career
Discover more about MSU Nursing and our community.
Explore our Open Positions:
- Associate Dean for Research
- Associate Dean for Community Engagement and Public Service
- Assistant Director for the Graduate Program in Nurse Anesthesia
- Director and College Registrar, Office of Student Support Services
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Tenure System
- Associate/Full Professor - Tenure System
- Nurse Practitioner Assistant Professor Health Programs
- Temporary Staffing Employment Opportunities
To apply go to jobs.msu.edu.